Why the latest version of nGSO is not compiling?

Mar 10, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Hello, I'm a newbie in GSO, but I really want to make it work properly! That's why I've decided to found a working solution and then develop it further. This project is very interesting and it really may be very useful, but I've several difficulties with the project.

First of all I was surprised that this version does not compiling despite of annotation... But it would not be so bad if other earlier versions were able to be compiled. But they are not! At all! Maybe my hands grow from a bad place? ;) But I can't make it start. Only compiled project was successfully run.

There are the following errors:

Error 1 Metadata file "..\Debug\nGSO.exe" could not be found

Error 2 Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store. nGSO

Warning 3 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "nunit.framework, Version=2.5.7.10213, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. nGSO.Tests

Comments. Error 1 and Warning are connected with GSO.Tests and are about the problem of compilation of nGSO project (it does not compiling!).

Also I'm really concerned the absence of the following files in projects: "...\ngso-6461\nGSO\IMultimodalFun.cs", "..\ngso-6461\nGSO\nGSO_TemporaryKey.pfx" for GSO project and "..\ngso-6461\nGSO.Tests\App.config" for GSO.Tests.

What should I do or maybу some changes in project are required.

I hope you'll read this and maybe even help me) I would be very thankful!

Coordinator
Mar 19, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Hi,

Please check http://ngso.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/7487

I would be grateful if you check this relase